Find anything about our products, search our faqs, and more.
Type your query in the search above and press enter to see the results
Try typing "Card activation"
Inactive Dormant Account
To activate your account from a Dormant status, we request you to personally visit any of our branches with the necessary identification/authority documents as detailed below.
If you are an Individual Resident:
- You need to personally visit the branch.
- Documents Required: Original passport with valid UAE residence visa or any UAE government issued ID.
If you are a Joint account Resident:
- All the account holders will need to personally visit the branch.
- Documents Required: Original passports and valid residence visas or any UAE government issued IDs.
If you are an Individual account Non-resident: (single or joint)
- You need to send an official letter to your Branch. Click here to view list of Branches. Alternatively, in case of any Enquires Click here
- Documents Required:
If it is a Minor account:
- The guardian needs to personally visit the Branch.
- Documents Required: Original passport or UAE government issued ID of the Guardian
If you hold a Company account:
- Documents Required: Letter signed by authorized signatories requesting activation of account(s) and valid UAE Trade license.
How was your website experience today?
Subscribe and stay updated!
Get exclusive deals, latest promotions and important information
All this and more in the Emirates NBD newsletter
You will now be redirected to an external website to view this content. Emirates NBD or any of its subsidiaries does not bear liability/responsibility for any other information published by the website owner or publisher.
You will be redirected in 5 Seconds