Lump Sum of Investments
It is well known that global diversification in the investment world makes sense but for many investors the number of funds, fund managers and asset classes has made decision making incredibly difficult.
However, the Global Fund Range ("GFR"), a new investment suite from Emirates NBD Bank, aims to make this decision making simple.
Through the GFR, Emirates NBD has filtered the investment universe for funds from a range of investment managers that we believe offer our clients a wide and robust, yet easy to navigate, suite of investment choices.
The GFR breaks down the investment world into asset classes and geographical sectors offering what we believe is the most appropriate manager and fund within each sector. We have covered all the six major asset classes: money market, fixed income, equity, property, alternative strategies and commodities.
- The Global Fund Range(GFR)
Global Fund Range Management Group Islamic/
Money Market Emirates NBD AM Islamic Fixed Income
Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund Term Sheet
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund Term - S&P report
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund Fact Sheet - English
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund Fact Sheet - Arabic
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund Current NAV
- Emirates MENA Fixed Income Fund H2 2012 Dividend Announcement
Emirates NBD AM Conventional Templeton Conventional
Schroder ISF Emerging Markets Debt Absolute Return Fund
Schroders Conventional Emirates NBD AM Conventional PIMCO Conventional PIMCO Conventional Equity (global) Emirates NBD AM Islamic Oasis Islamic Equity (Specialist) Templeton Conventional Templeton Conventional Schroders Conventional Templeton Conventional Schroders Conventional Emirates NBD AM Conventional Emirates NBD AM Conventional Eastspring Investments Conventional Multi-Asset Class Emirates NBD AM Conventional Emirates NBD AM Conventional Emirates NBD AM Conventional Emirates NBD AM Islamic Emirates NBD AM Islamic Property Emirates NBD AM Islamic Alpha Real Capital Conventional Alternative Strategies GAM Conventional Commodity Schroders Conventional
- The GFR Offers
- Single entry point through a convenient "platform" at no extra cost
- Convenient classifications to assist decision making
- Conventional and Islamic investment choices
- Regional and international investment exposure
- All asset classes: Cash, fixed income, equities, property, commodities and alternative strategies
- Regular monitoring and fund analysis
- Diversification across asset managers, asset classes and regions
- Switching between funds at minimum fees
- Low fees and no additional charges *
As a result, investors can simply and quickly select the investment choices that meet their requirements and risk/return appetite. Having identified where they want to invest, Emirates NBD will be able to offer its preferred funds in that specified investment field: no hassle and no fuss.
In addition to this core offering, we recognise that certain investors might have specific investment requirements. Should you wish to invest in a region or asset class not included in the GFR, we will scour our approved universe of funds to provide you with the right exposure that meets your needs on an "execution only" basis.
For more information, please contact your Priority Banking account manager or the Delegate Investment Manager- Emirates NBD Asset Management Limited.
*as at October 2009.
- GFR Information
- Emirates NBD Asset Management Newsletter
Emirates NBD Asset Management Newsletter
At Emirates NBD Bank, it is our constant effort to meet all the requirements of Emirati efficiently by offering various banking services.