For an achiever like you there’s always so much to achieve in life. For all your dreams and ambitions we offer higher loan amounts at preferential interest rates.
- High loan amounts of up to AED 2,000,000*
- Priority processing of applications
- Extended and flexible repayment periods up to a maximum of 48 months
- Minimum documentation required
- Preferential interest rates and other charges, exclusively for Priority customers
*Expatriates are eligible for a maximum loan of AED 500,000 only
- Proof of identity
- UAE National's valid passport copy with last page
- Expatriate's valid passport copy with valid UAE Residence Visa
- Latest salary certificate stating present salary, length of service and end of service benefits
- Letter from current employer confirming salary transfer and benefits to Emirates NBD
- Three most recent months bank statement confirming salary on certificate
- Priority Banking salaried customers
- UAE residents
- Age 18* to 60 years old
* Age 18-21 require No Objection Certificate from guardian
Before meeting your Relationship Manager
What we need to know about you
Documents to bring
Book an appointment
In the first meeting your RM will try and understand you as an individual to better appreciate your attributes and aspirations. To suggest an appropriate banking solution to you, your RM may enquire about your hobbies, interests, investment risk profile, financial goals and timelines to achieve these objectives in future.
The list of documents would vary depending on the nature of the product or service you wish to avail. A valid passport copy and Visa (for expatriates) would be required in general.
Click Here to Book Appointment