A beautiful home full of warmth and happiness is a daily reminder of your success. With our home loan that offers higher limits and preferential interest rates you can buy the perfect home that suits your lifestyle or makes a smart choice for investment.
- Market value financing
- Higher loan amounts, up to AED 10 million
- Longer repayment periods, up to 25 years
- Highly competitive Floating interest rates
- Preferential processing fees and charges
- A wide choice of properties from reputable developers
- Pre-approval facility
- Priority processing and approval of loans
- Loans for properties located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi covering
- Residential units (fully constructed/completed/under completion)
- Purchase of plots
- Self construction
- Refinancing against existing property
- Minimum total household monthly salary/income
- UAE Nationals i) Salaried - AED 20,000,ii) Self Employed - AED 50,000
- Resident Expatriates i) Salaried - AED 25,000,ii) Self Employed - AED 50,000
- Minimum age 21 years and maximum age (on final repayment date) 65 years
- Minimum Period of Employment/Business Operations in UAE - 3 years (within/outside UAE)
- Of this min. 1 year employment or 2 years business operations in UAE.
For priority loan processing and other information, contact your Relationship Manager
Before meeting your Relationship Manager
What we need to know about you
Documents to bring
Book an appointment
In the first meeting your RM will try and understand you as an individual to better appreciate your attributes and aspirations. To suggest an appropriate banking solution to you, your RM may enquire about your hobbies, interests, investment risk profile, financial goals and timelines to achieve these objectives in future.
The list of documents would vary depending on the nature of the product or service you wish to avail. A valid passport copy and Visa (for expatriates) would be required in general.
Click Here to Book Appointment