Go4it Visa Gold Debit Card
Welcome to a new world of convenience brought to you by Emirates NBD and Roads & Transport Authority (RTA). The Go4it Visa Gold Debit Card, the first of its kind in the region, comes with a Debit Card and transit chip built into a single Card. So, you get the twin advantages of a Debit Card for making purchases or cash withdrawals, and the RTA Nol Card for making payments on the RTA transit network. Also, avail various other banking services that can meet your needs.
Get around town easily and conveniently with the Go4it Gold Debit Card, the only Debit Card that can also be used as a RTA NOL card, on the metro, buses, parking meters & water buses, as well as a Debit Card for making purchases and cash withdrawals.
The Go4it Debit Card issued under the Go4it Package comes with a onetime Service Fee of AED 50. Service Fee is not applicable for the Youth Go4it Package
- Access to Regular Class cabin on RTA Metro
- Deduction of Regular Class fare from Nol Account
- Fare payments at RTA Parking Meters
- Fare payments on RTA Bus and Water Bus
- Eligibility for RTA Monthly Pass
To use your Go4it Debit Card for RTA services, please Top Up your NOL e-purse by any of the following channels:
NOL Tag Id is the 10 digit unique no. found on the bottom left hand corner on the reverse of your Debit Card.
- Insert the Debit Card in the ATM and enter your 4 digit PIN
- Select language
- After selecting the <Cash deposit> option, Select <RTA>/<NOL Recharge>
- Enter your unique 10 digit Nol tag Id (found on the reverse of your Go4it Debit Card) and after reconfirming the details select <Deposit>
- Insert the notes into the machine and confirm. On completion, a screen with deposit details -NOL card number and Amount deposited for recharge will appear. On confirming the transaction, the request completion screen will be displayed
- Insert the Debit Card in the ATM and enter your 4 digit PIN
- Choose <Other Services>/ <Bill Payments>/<Roads and Transport Authority>/<NOL Recharge>
- Enter your unique 10 digit Nol tag Id
- Enter the required Top up amount and confirm. The request completion screen will be displayed
- Log on to Emirates NBD Internet Banking
- Click on RTA under Payments and click on the <NOL Recharge>
- Click on Add Beneficiary to add the Nol Tag Id. To register a beneficiary, you need to answer the security questions and enter the Authentication Code (received as an SMS on your mobile no. registered with Emirates NBD)
- Enter the Beneficiary Name and the Nol Tag Id. Once your Nol Tag Id is registered, click on the Pay Now option to Recharge the Nol account
- Call 600540000 and select the language of your choice. Select <1> for Existing Customer
- Enter your 16 digit Debit Card number and PIN (IVR will provide your account balance)
- Select <2> for Banking Services ,<2> for Utilities & Credit card Bill Payment <2> for Utility Bill Payment & for Nol Top up
- Enter the last 2 digits of your account number
- Select <3> for RTA services <2> for Nol recharge
- Enter the 10 digit Nol Tag Id and select <1> to reconfirm the Nol Tag Id (IVR will provide the available balance on Nol and the Minimum and Maximum amounts allowed for topup)
- Select <1> to confirm Nol recharge
- You will receive a 6 digit reference number and 4 digit Authentication Code by SMS on your registered mobile number. Enter the reference number and Authentication Code to proceed
- Enter the amount you wish to recharge and select <1> to reconfirm
- IVR will confirm that the recharge has been done
Please note - After the NOL Top up is initiated it could take up to 24 hrs for the balance to reflect on your NOL Tag Id. The Top up amount reflects on the Nol Tag Id either by tapping the Debit Card at RTA metro gate or inserting the card in any of the RTA parking meters.
- Ticket Offices (at Metro stations or select Bus stations)
- Ticket Vending Machines (at Metro Stations and Bus Stops)
- RTA Customer Service Centres
- RTA Authorised Sales Agents (e.g. Carrefour, Spinneys, Waitrose, Geant, Redha Al Ansari, EPPCO, ENOC)
Please visit www.rta.ae for the latest list of locations.
Travel the world and enjoy the freedom of payment using your Debit Card. Your Visa Debit Card is accepted at over 1 million Visa ATMs and over 24 million merchant establishments across the world, including department stores, retail shops, travel agents and cinemas.
|Daily Purchase Limit||Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit|
|Go4it Package||AED 10,000||AED 10,000|
|Youth Go4it Package||AED 8,000||AED 6,000|
Your Emirates NBD Debit Card comes with CHIP and PIN technology, whereby you will be required to enter a unique PIN known only to you in order to complete your transaction. This ensures added security for all your retail transactions
In partnership with Visa through Verified by Visa, DoubleSecure enhances security for online transactions using your Debit Cards. DoubleSecure requires you to set and use a unique password for all
your online transactions, just like you use your PIN at an ATM to withdraw cash. This ensures that only you are able to complete your online transactions using your Debit Card.
For more details on DoubleSecure, click here.
Emirates NBD offers you protection against unauthorized use of your card, in case your card is lost or stolen. You are protected against charges for any unauthorized retail transactions on your card, from the time you notify the loss in writing to Emirates NBD.
- Not valid for PIN based transactions - both ATM withdrawals as well as retail transactions on Chip and PIN terminals.
- Loss of card should be reported by calling the Emirates NBD Helpline on
+971 600 54 0000 and should be followed up with a written notification
- Cardholder will be liable for all transactions made on the card prior to reporting loss in writing to Emirates NBD
Enjoy additional security with free SMS alerts for every transaction made on your Debit Card.
To activate or de-activate this service, please call
+971 600 54 0000.
Make your movie time more enjoyable with your Go4it Visa Gold Debit Card. Get two regular tickets for only AED 40, instead of the standard price of AED 70 at VOX Cinemas across the UAE* plus a free upsize on your beverage and popcorn purchase.
* Terms & conditions of offer:
- Valid only at Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, Mall of the Emirates, Marina Mall Abu Dhabi, Ajman City Centre.
- Valid for purchase at Box office only
- Go4it Gold Debit cardholders are entitled to purchase a maximum of 1 package per month under this offer.
- Valid till 31st December 2012.
Experience the scenic sites and greatest landmarks of Dubai in an all new way with the RTA Dubai Ferry. The Dubai Ferry takes round trips on the waterfront route providing incredible views of landmarks such as Old Bastakiya, Gold Souk, Jumeirah beach, World Islands, Burj Al Arab and others. The Dubai Ferry is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
Your Go4it Card entitles you and one accompanying guest to a free ride on the Dubai Ferry. Free entry is allowed on First-come-first-serve basis in the Gold Class.
The exclusive rides for Go4it Cardholders are as per below schedule.
|F1||Round trip from Al Ghubaiba water transport station up to the area close to Burj Al Arab||2 pm, 2nd Friday of the month|
|F2||Round trip from Marina Mall water transport station up to area close to the Atlantis on Palm Jumeirah||2 pm, 4th Friday of the month|
To avail of the benefit, you may arrive at the aforementioned station on any of the scheduled days. On presenting the Go4it Debit Card at the ticket counter the cardholder will be provided with the entry pass which needs to be presented prior to boarding the Dubai Ferry. The Dubai Ferry has a maximum capacity of 100 seats per trip (Economy 84, Business 14, Disabled 2). Additional guests will be charged as per the normal applicable rates of Dubai Ferry. Trip duration is approximately 1 hour. Ferry operation is subject to fair sea conditions. For details log on to www.rta.ae
*Ferry operation schedule is subject to changes without prior notice considering bad weather, summer months, etc. Emirates NBD reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unavoidable circumstances. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Emirates NBD. Emirates NBD makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility in respect to the products and services provided by partner(s)/other entity(ies).
Get mouth watering discounts of up to 30% across over 650 restaurants in the UAE with your Go4it Gold Debit Card. Watch out for the Bon Appétit logo at partner restaurants and present your Go4it Gold Debit Card at the time of payment.
Click here for a detailed list of all current offers
Enjoy savings worth more than AED 5,000 with the value vouchers sent along with your Go4it Gold Debit Card. Simply pay with your Go4it Gold Debit Card and present the voucher at the time of payment.
Use your Go4it Debit Card for your daily purchases and enter a draw to win an iPad every week! All retail purchases, big or small, qualify for an entry into the draw. What's more, double your chances of winning with every international purchase.For more details Click here.
Enjoy 5% discount on air tickets and up to 10% discount on holiday packages through the Emirates NBD Travel Desk. Call +971 4 404 5979 to book your holiday with your Go4it Gold Debit Card.
Enjoy fantastic offers from Visa on dining, travel and entertainment with your Go4it Visa Gold Debit Card.
Visit www.visacemea.com for the latest offers.
For any queries related to your Go4it Gold Debit Card, simply call +971 600 54 0000, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Your Emirates NBD Debit Card is a card issued by Emirates NBD which allows you instant access to funds in your account and/or any agreed overdraft facility on your account without the need to withdraw cash. Your card will help you manage your finances and monitor your spending, as all transactions made with your card will appear on your
bank account statement(s).
A debit card is a "buy now, pay now" option, while a credit card is a "buy now, pay later option". Therefore, when you use your Emirates NBD Debit Card, there will be no monthly repayments and hence no interest will be charged.
You should activate your card and generate your card PIN before first use. Please refer to the section "Activating your Debit Card". After successful activation, you are ready to start using your card at supermarkets, restaurants and other establishments around the world that display the logo.
No, for added security the bank will not be sending you a pre-assigned PIN. You have to set your Debit Card PIN while activating your card either over the phone, by calling us on
+971 600 54 00 00, or by visiting any Emirates NBD ATM.
Yes. This is required to ensure that we provide any important updates to you instantly including transaction alerts. Also, the "AUTH CODE" required for Debit Card activation and PIN reset will be sent to your mobile number registered with the Bank. Please ensure that you update your mobile number in the bank's records at all times.
The "AUTH CODE" is a unique four-digit number that will be sent by SMS to your mobile number registered with the bank in case of:
- Activation of new Debit Card
- Activation of replaced Debit Card
- Reset of PIN
The "AUTH CODE" sent for Activation of new/ replaced Debit Card or reset of PIN will be valid for 30 days from the date the SMS is sent to you, and can be used only once.
Simply call +971 600 54 0000 and follow the prompts to generate an AUTH CODE.
To activate your renewed card, you will have to create a new PIN. However, your old card PIN will be required to set the new PIN for your renewed Debit Card. Please refer to the detailed instructions on the reverse of the card mailer sent with your renewed card, or call us on +971 600 54 0000.
No. You will get a Debit Card with a new card number.
Your existing Debit Card will be automatically deactivated upon successful activation of the new card. Please make sure to destroy your old Debit Card by cutting it diagonally before disposal
Your Debit Card enables you to use up to the "Daily Purchase Limit" and "Daily ATM Limit" mentioned on your card mailer, as long as you have sufficient funds in your account or you are within your agreed overdraft facility. However, you can change those limits by calling us on +971 600 54 0000 or visiting your nearest Emirates NBD branch
(Terms and conditions apply).
Yes. When you make purchases with your Debit Card, the transactions will appear on your account statement, along with deposits, processed cheques, ATM withdrawals and other transactions. Having all your transactions in one statement will help you manage your account balances better.
As you will be using your card in a currency other than UAE Dirhams (AED), the transaction amount will be converted to AED on the day it is debited to your account. The exchange rate used is determined by Visa. Please note that there is a currency conversion fee for all foreign transactions. Overseas ATM cash withdrawals will also incur an international ATM withdrawal fee, which will be detailed separately on your statement. The fees are set out in our "Schedule of Charges" and can be found by clicking here
As a security measure to protect your card from misuse, you will only have three consecutive chances to enter your PIN wrongly even if it is at three different merchant terminals or ATMs. Three wrong PIN attempts will lock your PIN and your card will be temporarily unusable. You will have to call us on +971 600 54 0000 to unlock your
PIN. DO NOT use your Debit Card before unlocking your PIN, as a fourth wrong PIN attempt will have your card captured by the ATM.
You need to call us on +971 600 54 0000 and a call centre agent will guide you through the steps needed to reset your PIN. It is very important to completely verify yourself as the
card holder on the phone or the call centre agent will not be able to assist you.
Please call us immediately on +971 600 54 0000 if you discover that your card has been lost, stolen or misused.
It's easy! Your Go4it Card comes with the Nol chip built-in; therefore, it can be used exactly like the RTA Nol Card. For paying the parking fare at a Parking Meter you should insert the Card in the card slot and then select the time duration on the selection panel. Payment is deducted from your linked Nol Tag ID instantly and the parking receipt is generated, which can then be placed on your vehicle's dashboard.
For fare payments on Metro / Bus / Water taxi, please tap your Go4it Card at the card reader on the fare gates at the time of entry and exit. Fare is calculated for the journey made and deducted from the Nol Tag ID on your Go4it Card. Please note that fare deduction from Nol Tag ID on your Go4it Card is as per RTA policy. Your Nol Tag ID linked to the Go4it Card should have the required balance to make the journey.
The Go4it Gold Card is enabled for activating any of the RTA discounted products on the Card. To purchase and activate any of the products, please visit the RTA ticket office at any of the Metro stations. You will need to provide supporting documents as per RTA terms and conditions.
The card reader on the Parking Meter and fare gates of Metro and Bus, show the balance on your Nol Tag ID when you tap your Card on them. Please note that tapping on the Metro and Bus Gates also marks the beginning of your journey on the RTA transit network.