End – of – Service Benefit Backed
Have your end-of-service benefit assigned to Emirates NBD by your employer and get the loan package that meets your financial requirement.
- Easy repayment periods
- High loan amounts
- Simple documentation
- Fast processing of loan application
Exclusive loan return option
We also offer a 7-day loan return option, should you be dissatisfied with any of our terms.
Enhanced credit life
We are the only bank to offer the dual benefit of a loan coverage; not only is the loan repaid to the bank by the insurance company, but also the equivalent amount is given to the next of kin in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
All loans are granted at the sole discretion of Emirates NBD. *Terms and conditions apply.
- Gratuity/ End-of-service benefit amount must be specified in the Salary Transfer Letter.
- Minimum age of applicant must be 21 years.
- Minimum monthly salary of the applicant should be AED 5,000.
- Minimum loan amount that can be taken is AED 10,000.
- Customers must be employed with the banks Approved List of Employers.
- What is End-of Service Benefit/EOSB Program?
A loan program offered to customers who can have their end-of-service benefits assigned to Emirates NBD by their employer
- What is the minimum salary requirement to avail End of Service Benefit Coverage Program?
Customers with monthly salaries as low as AED 5,000 are eligible for this scheme with the EOSB/gratuity assignment.
- What is the maximum personal loan amount that can be availed?
Maximum of 90% of the End of Service Benefit amount
- What are the main requirements?
• Salary should be transferred to Emirates NBD
• Customer's employer must be on the Emirates NBD's Approved List of Employers
• Employer must agree to assign the end of service benefit to Emirates NBD
• Borrower to be literate & numerate with UAE Residency Status
• Minimum age of the applicant must be 21
Call 600 54 0000
SMS "Loan" to 4454
Send e-mail to: email@example.com
Visit your nearest branch